Canadian AQCC Safety Institute’s (CASI) Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT or SNELL memorial compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over the ankle sturdy boots, and gloves.
- Don’t ride on paved roads except to cross when it is safe to do so and permitted by law. ATV’s are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than 1 passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two.
- Ride an ATV that is right for your age.
- Directly supervise riders less than 16 years of age; ATVs are not toys.
- Do not trespass; ride on designated trails at a safe speed.
- Take a hands on CASI ATV RiderCourse℠. Visit atvquad.ca or call 888 613-AQCC (2722) for more information.